Friday, December 26, 2008

Norcal or Nor Cal

Sup.  I'm Hannah and I'm not much of a writer so I'm just going to spill my frijoles so you guys can get to know me better.  Let's see: I'm in Norcal or Nor Cal right now with my super mature family and it's very cold.  Yesterday I went by the beautiful but stinky bay with my oldest sister and was overcome by my brutish nature and ran through a crew of seagulls.  They'd try to fly away but the wind was so great that they'd fly in place in their struggle to get away.  I really wanted to catch them but I didn't want to contract any unnecessary diseases and infect the entire conference.  

I'm fulfilling my writing requirement next quarter and I'm pretty nervous because I haven't written an essay for about 1.354 years.  Plus, instant messaging in broken sentences my entire typing life isn't much help either.  YEEE!  YIKES!


I just want to post an image for entertainment purposes.  I am the big shadowy object and the leaping creature is Isabel.  We're sword fighting and doing a photoshoot at 1am.  winter break, baby!

By the way, my family recently moved to Diamond Bar so my items are still in boxes as you can see.  

2 comments:

  1. haha hannah. thanks for the entertaining post. i think you're a fine writer. you've got a style of easee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thoughts we were supposed to write about our day and random stuff..... hahahha

    ReplyDelete