Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chapterize Me

Have you guys ever heard of that analogy about life being a book and we the words the author, God, is writing out? Well, I LOVE that analogy. Even as I listen to "Breath of Heaven", the perfect combination of beauty in pain, I am still in awe of all God has created. Think about it; EVERYTHING is made by God for us. To completely surrender my everything seems too less of an offering... but He wants it all.

Who am I that God, the Almighty Creator of the universe, should even bother with me? And yet, I am always on His mind. He is always with me. The President of the U.S. and the Governor doesn't even listen to me, and yet the one above them does. 

Praise the Lord for He is Good. Just thinking of Him makes me want to cry in pure shame. 

"It is well, it is well, with my soul..."

~ Merry Christmas Eve, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment