Thursday, March 5, 2009

hm...

How come I find that my prayers are more fervent right before I have to take boatloads of students to journalism competitions? Okay, not boatloads...but it's definitely...loads.

This week, I've mostly been down and out. I mean it. Down in my blankets and out cold. See, my grandpa likes to give me medicine when I'm sick (and since he gets a lot of medicine...) so I made sure that the cough syrup he was ladling out was safe stuff...yup, I checked the bottle and everything. AND...I thought that the Robitussin he was giving me with a big old grin was REALLY GOOD STUFF (because I've really gotten A LOT BETTER!!!)...until I found out that he had been refilling that poor harmless Robitussin bottle with the new and improved PROMETHAZINE with CODEINE. Yea...mike. MIKE! Do some research please. I just found out...after I took some. And I'm woozy. Yea.

Note to self: stay in grandparents' room longer so they have more time to talk to you...so you find this stuff out BEFORE it happens!

It's getting harder to type correctly on the first try...and I'm thinking I should go pray just a bit more...before I'm down and out again. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. uhohhhh you're an addict :( codeine is a bad idea! don't be robotrippin' now.

    ReplyDelete