Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back 2 Skool

Well... Top 5 hard things I've learned in the past days (a.k.a. since returning to the educational course of life):

5.  Some dreams come true, others you must let go before it crushes you.
4.  When I worship on the drive to school, God gives me a GREAT parking spot!
3.  Stories like "High School Musical" are HUGE because they are the modern day "Romeo & Juliet" and "Grease" of the times of old.
2.  Chivalry is only alive when a guy is hitting on a girl with secular intentions.
1.  Our next generation is SERIOUSLY doomed without the older generation's impact NOW.

Praise the Lord - Oh, my soul - Praise the Lord.

I think I've developed a celebrity crush... MUAHAHAHAHA! 

P.S. Hi family ~ I miss y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. hi tiff!

    i hope that some of these things will not always be true for you... as in not letting your unfulfilled dreams crush you, but inspire you to push higher. and chivalry is not only alive when a guy is hitting on a girl with secular intentions! i believe that we are in the company of true gentlemen (although some of them might be disguised as silly boys most of the time). even though we are sinful creatures, don't lose faith in our ability to exhibit and extend true goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete