Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reflection

two months of hard work... 
about a hundred unpaid hours clocked... 
milling around unnoticed by the world... 
all for seven minutes and 6 seconds of one night...
...
Someone once asked me how it felt to work so hard for so little recognition and exposure in a field where such mattered more than any other award, prize, and achievement. And in return, I found it appropriate to smile and ask, in return, if that person understood how it felt to love someone, unconditionally, unceasingly, but never be able to say or do anything direct about it. To have an unrequited love and passion for that which has none for you in return. When the person confirmed having felt the like at least once before in their life, I explained, casually, "THAT'S how it feels to do what I do."
Yes, the hurt of knowing the relationship is one way is one of the most difficult emotions most have trouble dealing with. It may cause illusions, delusions, and the like, but because I know that God has my best in His hands... I'll not give up! NEVERRRR!!
...
Passion Revived In Creatively Engineered Locomotives Entertaining Saved Sinners

Praise the Lord for He is gooooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment