Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Taiwanerica?

On the way home from work, at like, 9 AT NIGHT!, I was driving on Colima which became Golden Springs, and I was wondering why the cars were going so slow in my lane. I looked over and saw that a group of bikers took up most of the space around the right lane. 

Let me rephrase, a group of 12-13 bicyclists with their flashing lights rode at night. 10-speeds, trick bikes, biker bikes, whatever. And I had to smile. What if they wore signs on their back advertising God instead of just conserving energy, getting fit, and not polluting?

Praise the Lord for good ideas and inspirations!

(*Taiwanerica because I felt like I was in Taiwan for a moment, and how interestingly hard it would be to bike home... UP GRAND... wow. hehe... HOW FUN!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment