Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chocolate

Dear Lord, my One and Only Love unseen,
How wonderful you are to me...
Granting me a life filled with green,
Walls placed nicely a place to be...
You've created a place so free and serene.

Of the woes of I have to speak,
None other than Chocolate makes me blush...
From my lowest lows, it creates a peak,
Men serve me naught but innocence crush,
You provide comforting substance which makes me weak.

Laughter and love canst but compare
To the joyous endorphins thus released,
Such a plain and simple contentment so rare
Yet given the circumstances, so pleased,
I grown and moan when forced to share...

But when feeling light and lost, Your never-ending grace
Proves far more tasty than any succulent temptation;
As if somehow such foolishness flung in Your face
Has the same effect as 24-hour constipation...
So I push it aside and prepare to enter in our place.

(This was actually my second draft... my first draft looked a lil something like this:

Oh Chocolate... sweet temptation from the devil!
How my lust for you corrupts my dreams...
In the darkness my heart will revel..
For though I love green, you hang at my seams...!!

(>.<)*sniff*sniff* have a great week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment