Sunday, February 1, 2009

Me Heart Burns

I've tried to do all that I love doing. I try writing 1 song a month so I can put together a demo at the end of one year... I try to compile clips to create a proper short... I try to write 2 novels so that I can publish it to fund my hd camcorder expenses... I try to take classes to appease my parents' demands... I try to work hard to not get fired from work... I try to help my friends and family to lessen their burden and grow with them... Ah, the woes of mankind...

It's like having flour but no water. I don't have EVERYTHING I need to make bread. I have the flour only because I found the plants, crushed them, and now have dough... but I haven't water to mix into the dough, nor yeast to make it rise a lot... And if I can't have bread, I'll starve. But I still have dough, and it's just staring at me in the face, nagging at me to do SOMETHING... but what CAN I do?

Oh, the woes of my heart... What to do with deep passion that has no way to be vented?

No comments:

Post a Comment