Thursday, January 8, 2009

Direction





Face it. People suck at following directions. 

For the most part, directions and rules are relatively easy to follow, the big ones anyway. But when it comes down to it, we as people definitely don't do as good a job as we should when it comes to following ALL the rules. Especially when following those rules comes at the expense of something we desire, be it material wealth, power, relationships, or comfort.

Why is it so hard for us to follow the rules, especially those set out by God? Often times, I think about Romans 7:15, which says that

15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do



1 comment:

  1. =) THAT is what I would call a meditated thought from a mystic... no, from a GENIUS! :D Thanks for encouraging me!

    ReplyDelete