Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"KEEP MOVING FORWARD"

I promise to condense this post as much as possible! =) *WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!*


I finally watched a movie I had longed to watch for SUCH a long time... Which was, "Meet the Robinsons". Let me just say, it has changed my views QUITE a bit on life. My heart really went out to the villainous "Bowler Hat Guy", the older, creepier, Mike (Goob). 

Who later became:

Like all humans, I found it easier to blame my surroundings and other people for my shortcomings and it really burned me up. A few years ago, it boiled over and nearly killed me. I'm sure that, had a hat come to offer me evilness to take my revenge on God, I would have gladly and lovingly accepted the deal and partnership. And, with the life I lived, it would have been easy to be a villain... but, the way Goob is saved in the end by Louis is only something that God's vessel could do for me. And with such a beautiful ending, my hope in my future has been restored.

FAVORITE SCENE: When Louis failed to fix the PB&J shooter, and it spattered EVERYONE in the room... their reaction was something that made me cry. They cheered. According to Billy, you learn from your failures, not so much from your successes... and from there, you can only keep moving forward! THAT was special for both me and Louis, because our mistakes, always felt discouraged and haunted our every turn on the path of life... but because of the encouraging family, we can KEEP MOVING FORWARD and learn from our mistakes... 

And then I realized, all great inventions in history started with a mistake on man's part, which was later seen as divine intervention from God. Praise the Lord humans are not in control of the future!

*Yes, I was a bit scatter-minded on this post, but I hoped you get what I'm saying!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment