Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why?

I've heard so many people ask me "Why?" questions, and I find it difficult to communicate my reasons. So let me blurt it out here.

I don't do what I do for power, pride, nor recognition. I don't do it for the "oohs" and the "aahs". I don't do it for the money, though it is a definite plus. I don't do it for the honing, though it's a DEFINITE plus. I don't do it because of the commitment or the advertisement... blah blah blah.

I do it for the laughter and warmth it brings. I do it for the joy and love it spreads. I do it for the peace of mind and tears of memories within each who views it. I'm not a pro, but I do it because I WANT to. I have a passion to do it. So... I do it. 

And... though I could pick out mistakes I've made after viewing its completed form... I don't regret making it. I do it because I love doing it, and it brings me joy, comfort, happiness, and a sense of completion in my life. I do it because I can do it. And, I do it because I love Jesus.

Please, be of the few that know of my "doings" and share my creation with me.


A&L Wedding Teaser Dec. 2008 from Tiff Chai on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. dang, I think I almost cried again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! you've gotten more tasteful with your cuts. try not to use so many of the transitions that involve the viewer losing focus (like the wipes and pushes), it can be somewhat distracting sometimes. nice music, a more classy overall feel to the clip, maybe work on the sound transition from the song to the sound of the actual wedding entrance. but yes, thats all. very touching stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was my first time seeing them see each other for the first time! thank you tiffany.

    ReplyDelete